DJSweetMotherNuggetDJSweetMotherNugget

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Cock Clock Dance Cock Clock Dance

This should be rated U for Unsuitable for Everyone

Though I understand you wanted this to be humorous, it isn't. I recommend you change the rating from "Everyone" to "Mature". If not, your flash will be considered out of compliance and will more than likely be "Blammed".

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Dudes, JUST GO BACK TO AFRICA!

Nice work! This really must have taken Sooooooo Looooooonnggg to make. I give you guys points 4 that!

Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Omg !

It's the original Gannon!!!

Garden Gnome Carnage Garden Gnome Carnage

Probably the most addicting game on the interwebs!

This baby is one of THE best games out there. Exploding bricks, bombings, and yelling. This game WILL make your day. I also recommend you send this to those holiday humbug friends of yours!

Youtube Poop Soundboard 1 Youtube Poop Soundboard 1

You Did a great Job But...

you could have added on right?

Muse-feeling good (dubstep) Muse-feeling good (dubstep)

Pretty Good Song, Very Good Demo!

If this were the complete song it would require a little more variety to the song. A suggestion: a couple of measures after the comeback you could add a different notes plus a different beat... That would make it amazing!

vtv201 responds:

thankyou!!! i am testing out different chords for it and if i can i may add the vocal sample AND IM FEEEEEEEEEELING and then a drop kicks in, but thats on the table atm :}

Spwee - Haste. Spwee - Haste.

Absolutely Invigorating!

This is top notch music in my opinion!

Though I really enjoy this, would it be possible to make an extended version?

Stay Epic,

DJSweetMotherNugget

Scratchmyballs responds:

Thanks man, I could give it a try but I really wouldn't know what else to do with it :|

Although I did do a remix type thing of it already, but I personally don't like it :P

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Nice! No wait... Awesome!

This wonderful combination of video game music, classical/medieval music, and hypnotizing will send you into a trance that will definitely give you a Glorious Morning!

The beat and the rhythm are totally amazing. This is really wonderful!

Bloublou Bloublou

I love it

The girl I really like would like this picture, I must show it to her!

Star Trek TNG Gangs All Here Star Trek TNG Gangs All Here

I love it!

I am a big fan of TNG and this is one of the funniest pictures I've seen all day.

8 bit Star Trek TNG with Smiley faces = LOL

Manly Men Manly Men

I'm a Lumberjack and this is more than Okay...

THIS IS TERRIFIC!!! This brings out the Manliness in MAN DAY! Now Where's MAH BURGGURZ?!?!?

thdark responds:

Your burgers are still a live Cow, be a mine and go kill it for your delicious food-stuffs.