DJSweetMotherNuggetDJSweetMotherNugget

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Muse-feeling good (dubstep) Muse-feeling good (dubstep)

Pretty Good Song, Very Good Demo!

If this were the complete song it would require a little more variety to the song. A suggestion: a couple of measures after the comeback you could add a different notes plus a different beat... That would make it amazing!

vtv201 responds:

thankyou!!! i am testing out different chords for it and if i can i may add the vocal sample AND IM FEEEEEEEEEELING and then a drop kicks in, but thats on the table atm :}

Spwee - Haste. Spwee - Haste.

Absolutely Invigorating!

This is top notch music in my opinion!

Though I really enjoy this, would it be possible to make an extended version?

Stay Epic,

DJSweetMotherNugget

Scratchmyballs responds:

Thanks man, I could give it a try but I really wouldn't know what else to do with it :|

Although I did do a remix type thing of it already, but I personally don't like it :P

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Nice! No wait... Awesome!

This wonderful combination of video game music, classical/medieval music, and hypnotizing will send you into a trance that will definitely give you a Glorious Morning!

The beat and the rhythm are totally amazing. This is really wonderful!

[StarFox - Corneria 2] -Zero- [StarFox - Corneria 2] -Zero-

Good Job!

It sounds like a mixture between Entertainment System's "StarFox Corneria" and Super Smash Brothers Brawl's Corneria! It's really good, I enjoyed it very much!!

Strang Strang

The Beginning...

it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but during the middle is where it got much better. So I'm giving you a 6/10 for unmusical beginnings and EPICNESS during the middle.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

10 of 10 all the way!

TA DAAH!!

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Best Rock Song Ever!

Well you guys know how to talk about stoves! This deserves an 11!!!!